Be a part of the cutting edge in Medical technology MedicalVR develops VR software to support surgeons in planning and performing complex lung cancer surgeries. Through our in-house technology, we combine CT-scans and AI-algorithms which enables surgeons to visualize, and optimally prepare and perform lung surgery. Patients benefit by maintaining more healthy lung tissue compared to traditional methods.
Your role An increasing number of hospitals are interested in implementing our technology. In order to support them, we need to further professionalise and scale our product. Your role will focus on improving the feature set and user experience of the current API and backend to manage and exchange CT-scan data. In addition, you will be helping with the development of the website and mobile experiences.
Key skills and competencies
- Experience with working with Github
- Experience with React or similar framework
- Knowledge of Firebase and Google Cloud a plus
- Hands-on developer in a small, focused team
- Fast and eager learner, able to pick up new coding languages with ease
- Good communicator, open to support from external advisors or CTOs
- Ability to bridge development tasks and business requirements based on surgeon feedback
What we offer
- A chance to have a real impact on healthcare and support surgeons in their decision making.
- Hybrid model of remote work: work from home or the office (In Amsterdam or Nieuw-Vennep)
- Annual 30-40k salary depending on the experience
- 25 vacation days (based on a full time employment)
- The opportunity to develop yourself and grow as a programmer
- Lots of autonomy and responsibility
- Free lunches
- Join a smart, fast-growing, international, fun and energetic team
- Be part of the latest developments within medical Virtual Reality field
- Introduction meeting, culture fit and talk to leadership (45min)
- Take home development test (1-2hrs)
- Deep dive interview with technical lead and leadership (1hr)
If you’re interested, please send a few sentences on why you’d like to work at MedicalVR, your CV/portfolio and the earliest date on which you can join to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend and receive a €500 bonus if they sign.Email a friend