Write software which directly helps surgeons MedicalVR develops software to support surgeons in planning and performing complex lung cancer surgeries. Through our in-house technology, we combine CT-scans and AI-algorithms which enables surgeons to visualize, and optimally prepare and perform lung surgery. Patients benefit by maintaining more healthy lung tissue compared to traditional methods.
Your Role VR plays a crucial part of the visualization of our medical imaging technology because it provides a stereoscopic (3D), realistic and detailed image which standard computer screens cannot provide. The position entails the improvement of the current VR technology, development of new features and modalities. New features or uses will be tested with surgeons and might be tested in a clinical research setting.
Key skills and competencies
- At least 2 years Unity 3D and C# experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or game development, or similar experience.
- Experience with implementing automated testing platforms
- HLSL/CG shader experience is an advantage
- Experience in ray tracing is an advantage
- Knowledge of the DICOM format is an advantage
What we offer
- A chance to have a real impact on healthcare and support surgeons in their decision making.
- Hybrid model of remote work: work from home or the office (In Amsterdam or Nieuw-Vennep)
- Annual 30-40k salary depending on the experience
- 25 vacation days (based on a full time employment)
- The opportunity to develop yourself and grow as a programmer
- Lots of autonomy and responsibility
- Free lunches
- Join a smart, fast-growing, international, fun and energetic team
- Be part of the latest developments within medical Virtual Reality field
- Introduction meeting, culture fit and talk to leadership (45min)
- Take home development test (1-2hrs)
- Deep dive interview with technical lead and leadership (1hr)
If you’re interested, please send a few sentences on why you’d like to work at MedicalVR, your CV/portfolio and the earliest date on which you can join to email@example.com.
Refer a friend and receive a €500 bonus if they sign.Email a friend